Stacy Sez

Humor, Travel, Movie Reviews, Politics, Dogs, Silly Pictures...wow! What could be better?

Thursday, August 16, 2007

An Historical Aside


So, anyway....

I live in Arizona as some of you may know. I've been here for 5 years or so...and something has always driven me crazy. And trust me, if I were in charge this would have been fixed long ago! Back in the day, there was the Arizona Territorial Prison in Yuma, AZ. At some point last century, after AZ had become a state, they opened the big state prison in Florence, AZ. Of course there are other, smaller prisons in the state, but Florence is the 'big house' as they say.

Okay, here's my dilemma....and I'm sure I'm repeating myself, but what the heck......the 'big house' is in Florence, AZ. But I swear that less than 30 miles from Florence is the town of Casa Grande, AZ...think about it...wouldn't that have been the logical choice to put the 'big house'? It's the little things in life that drive me the craziest...
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home