Stacy Sez

Humor, Travel, Movie Reviews, Politics, Dogs, Silly Pictures...wow! What could be better?

Monday, August 13, 2007

Drive Me Crazy

God, I just spent about 4 days debating with a bunch of libs over in the comments on Betsy's Page. I had to quit. You can't even talk to them....fuckin' cowardly pussies...At least on my site I can swear and not care about being offended...lol...

Ya know...I was a hippie, liberal musician for a long time...I lived and played music in San Francisco and NYC....I finally had the sense to see the error of my ways....911 helped with that. Now, I can't even stand being around them. The boys have no balls....fucking cowards....I should add that to the post below...other guys I would never date: Liberal, sensitive, cowardly libs...go away!

:)
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home