Stacy Sez

Humor, Travel, Movie Reviews, Politics, Dogs, Silly Pictures...wow! What could be better?

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Chickenhawks

I hate the chickenhawk argument...for those of you who don't know...it goes something like this:

If you haven't served and fought, you have no right to comment on the war. Or, if you are young enough, why aren't you serving now?

It's just a liberal, cowardly way to try to stop the argument over the war. Not everyone serves in the same way. Some ball-less lib on another forum recently tried to use the argument on me. It's stupid...if they'd let me fight, I would.

The thing I can't get is why libs care about the war anyway? None of their friends or family are serving...it doesn't affect them in any way. Could it be that deep down they oppose it because they realize that if it gets really down and dirty they will be too cowardly to pick up the sword? I bet that's it...
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home